Widgets Magazine
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415

Thread: OKC Outlets

Default Re: OKC Outlets

Victoria's Secret preparing to open a store at the outlets.

I believe this space was last occupied by Charlotte Russe.

Did the adidas outlet open?

The website says Now Open! Woo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Victoria's Secret preparing to open a store at the outlets.

I believe this space was last occupied by Charlotte Russe.

Funny, VS had been at the outlets before not too long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by lasomeday View Post
    Woodsman Trading Company opened at the Outlet mall. They moved their shop that was on North May next to Dunkin Donuts. They love the foot traffic and said they are having great sales at the outlet mall. This is a small family owned business that has an incredible selection for men. I am good friends with the owners. They are an incredible family. One of them worked for years as a manager at Eddie Bauer.

https://www.woodsmantrading.com/
    Gaylon just closed the store. So sad to see it go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3128E1BE-1720-4348-84CD-BF8322F817B1.jpeg 
Views:	301 
Size:	434.6 KB 
ID:	17587

Went to the outlet mall today on the north side, they added signs on some spots (didn’t found how many) where people have to pay to park. I am not sure how much it costs and I didn’t see it on here, so I thought I would post. Maybe someone knows more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    Went to the outlet mall today on the north side, they added signs on some spots (didn’t found how many) where people have to pay to park. I am not sure how much it costs and I didn’t see it on here, so I thought I would post. Maybe someone knows more than I do.
    https://www.okcoutlets.com/okcvipparking/

$3 for the day.

I’ve never had a problem finding parking at the outlet mall, but then again I never go on weekends when I see people parking on the grass as I drive by on I-40.

Puma is opening a store at the outlets.

A car wash is going in next to Starbuck? What is up with OKC and the amount of car washes. Seems we have a lot of them. Take 5 is already down by Reno and Rockwell now another car was at Reno and Council? One at Reno and MacArthur also

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    A car wash is going in next to Starbuck? What is up with OKC and the amount of car washes. Seems we have a lot of them. Take 5 is already down by Reno and Rockwell now another car was at Reno and Council? One at Reno and MacArthur also
    What I also find odd about the car washes is they are all automatic touch car washes, which from my experience those only do well with a few cars. I refuse to run any of my vehicles in them and they've torn down most of the manual car washes around me. I think there are only 2 manual car washes within 10 miles of my house but 5 times the amount of automatic car washes.

So MANY new car washes, seeing a lot around Edmond as well. I guess its a business niche ripe for growing. They do a passable job of rinsing off the dirt I suppose. I seldom use them and prefer the manual ones. Especially when the bike rack is on the back. Which is most the time.

It'Sugar candy store planned; first in Oklahoma:

https://itsugar.com/

I was pretty frustrated when the Direct Tools closed. I would go there semi-regularly. Last year, we went to get a floor cleaner for hardwood floors. Went the next weekend and it was empty. I never even saw the "we're leaving" sale, if there even was one.

15. Default Re: OKC Outlets

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    So MANY new car washes, seeing a lot around Edmond as well. I guess its a business niche ripe for growing. They do a passable job of rinsing off the dirt I suppose. I seldom use them and prefer the manual ones. Especially when the bike rack is on the back. Which is most the time.
    I've had a really good experience at Okie with all of my vehicles. It always seems to get things clean, including the wheels. I dont have any added parts on my cars other than the roof rails though (Sienna and Pilot).
    I did not have a good experience at Club. Unfortunately, Club is the one nearest me, but i wont go back. It left big strips of unwashed car behind and the wheels were sub par.

So to each his own. I hate power wash car washes myself. I'd rather just do it by hand. I always feel like the physical touch does a better job and lasts longer. So these scrubber shops are better for me. Others feel like they scratch, and maybe they do. But i can also have it done in 1 minute, with a carload of kids and groceries. So sometimes, the time factor is just a bigger deal.

Article about the opening of IT’S SUGAR

https://kfor.com/news/local/popular-...klahoma-store/

On the OKC Outlets FB page. “This just happened”
    Hey Dudes https://www.heydude.com/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0171.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	17998

Thread Information