Widgets Magazine

Thread: Hideaway PIzza

Yukon Hideaway PIzza

I saw where Hideaway Pizza is coming to Yukon. Have not heard of exact location yet.

Default Re: Hideaway PIzza

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    I saw where Hideaway Pizza is coming to Yukon. Have not heard of exact location yet.
    Great for Yukon, but if they're heading into suburban locations I'm a little surprised they didn't plant somewhere in Moore or SW OKC.

(insert shameless plug for SW 104th and May)

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    Great for Yukon, but if they're heading into suburban locations I'm a little surprised they didn't plant somewhere in Moore or SW OKC.

Agreed.

4. Default Re: Hideaway PIzza

I think they could do great with a South OKC/Moore location.

The only decent option in Moore right now, in my opinion, is Sandro's and South OKC doesn't have a decent option.

I think the Luigi's going in where Bent River was is going to serve pizza.... I really think a Hideaway would have rocked that spot.

FWIW, this is on Yukon's facebook page. Some of the comments say over by the new BWW, but that's just a rumor at this point. Of course if I was betting I'd say it's got a good shot at being right.

Not a rumor....it will be just north of the BWW that just opened last Sunday. They will actually share one of the curb cuts.

Hearing rumors that Chelino's is going in next to Primo's as well (possibly taking part of the old Big Lot's space).? Also heard the a Billy Simm's BBQ will be coming to town after the first of the year.

7. Default Re: Hideaway PIzza

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    Hearing rumors that Chelino's is going in next to Primo's as well (possibly taking part of the old Big Lot's space).? Also heard the a Billy Simm's BBQ will be coming to town after the first of the year.
    No longer a rumor. Chelino's announced it on their FB page yesterday.

Sorry to hear about the Billy Sims...... Chain BBQ is really killing the Oklahoma City area. =+(

Glad to hear Hideaway is getting closer to Yukon/Mustang area. I like the big country pie.

SW 104th and May already got a second Victoria's, so don't be complaining if you don't get a Hideaway. I would kill for a Victoria's near me.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    SW 104th and May already got a second Victoria's, so don't be complaining if you don't get a Hideaway. I would kill for a Victoria's near me.
    BWAHAHAHAHA when it comes to the chance at increasing the nicer food options in my area, I'm RUTHLESS

C'MON, HIDEAWAY!!!

Gotta believe those outparcels at the SW and NW corners of that intersection have at least a chance to become nice local venues at some point. There were huge rumors about three years ago that Chili's was going in on the SW corner, but that obviously never happened. That didn't exactly break my heart, as Chili's is no longer one of our family favorite haunts anymore.

BWAHAHAHAHA when it comes to the chance at increasing the nicer food options in my area, I'm RUTHLESS

C'MON, HIDEAWAY!!!

Gotta believe those outparcels at the SW and NW corners of that intersection have at least a chance to become nice local venues at some point. There were huge rumors about three years ago that Chili's was going in on the SW corner, but that obviously never happened. That didn't exactly break my heart, as Chili's is no longer one of our family favorite haunts anymore.
    I would hope they would become local venues but if I had to put money on it, I would bet on chains just like around a Wal-Mart or Target. That would be a great location for a second Corner Bakery!

I've never seen a reason to go into a Billy Sims outlet. I hear I haven't missed much.
    Not likely I ever will. In town I have the folks at Sooner Legends, Ray's and Van's. Should all three ever be closed, I can decide whether to hit up Rudy's or come north for Leo's or Bubba's. If ever all are down, then I might think about adding someone else back into the mix. That's not a likely scenario to fret over.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    I've never seen a reason to go into a Billy Sims outlet. I hear I haven't missed much.
    Not likely I ever will. In town I have the folks at Sooner Legends, Ray's and Van's. Should all three ever be closed, I can decide whether to hit up Rudy's or come north for Leo's or Bubba's. If ever all are down, then I might think about adding someone else back into the mix. That's not a likely scenario to fret over.
    We tried a Billy Sims location when they took over a (presumably?) failed BBQ location at SW 119th and Western a couple of years ago.

Meh. I'm not sure if anything was actually made there, just reheated and served up. Cold buns on the sandwiches, just nothing remarkable. At all. IIRC, they just had chopped and sliced brisket, no ribs, just a real limited menu.

My son went there a couple of times during lunch when he was in high school, and did so only for convenience.

The Billy Sims in Mustang is pretty damn good imo. They have great ribs. They do cook all their meat in house at this location too though so maybe that helps. Their baked bean are also the best around.

Back to Hideaways I can't wait to get some fried mushrooms and a Big Country. I will drive to Bethany though for Papa Angelos.

I'm sorry, but what is BWW?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    I'm sorry, but what is BWW?
    I am assuming Buffalo Wild Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    I am assuming Buffalo Wild Wings
    Correct.

I just got back from Frisco yesterday and saw a sign/building for HIDEAWAY PIZZA coming soon on the southside SH121 south of Stonebriar Mall. I think it is technically Plano.

Thread Information