Quote Originally Posted by modernism View Post
This pretty much kills the tower development for The Lumberyard, no developer will want to build luxury condos or apartments next to a smelly industrial factory. I don't understand why they want to stay there, crazy, this kills all potential development in the immediate area. It should be the other way around, they should be scrapping this area, selling the land, and moving all operations to S. Council.

This factory is an eyesore to people traveling on I-40, and will be people first impression for drivers entering downtown on the new boulevard. I'm tired of all the short sighted owners, who don't see the real vision here. Granted they tried to sell the land, but the asking price was way too much. If they were smart, instead of trying to sell all the land at one time, they should have cleaned up the area, and sold it piece by piece.

This factory has no benefit to downtown or Bricktown, its a waste of space and killer of potential developments.
They are doing what makes sense for them. I can't blame them. It is still disappointing none the less.