Widgets Magazine

Thread: KJ-103 Slow Jams Sunday Nights 6-10PM ALL REQUESTS

okcradiogurl Guest

Default KJ-103 Slow Jams Sunday Nights 6-10PM ALL REQUESTS

did u guys hear a local show that plays requests!!! anything and everything... its a free for all now on sunday nights... Old School.. stuff no one would ever dare to play and new stuff-- ALL REQUESTS.. the guy on there BRad B the dj basicly played my song request with in a few mins. the show is awesome.. what u guys think has anyone heard it yet?

2. Talking Re: KJ-103 Slow Jams Sunday Nights 6-10PM ALL REQUESTS

Quote Originally Posted by okcradiogurl
    did u guys hear a local show that plays requests!!! anything and everything... its a free for all now on sunday nights... Old School.. stuff no one would ever dare to play and new stuff-- ALL REQUESTS.. the guy on there BRad B the dj basicly played my song request with in a few mins. the show is awesome.. what u guys think has anyone heard it yet?
    I can't say that I have heard of it. Then again, I stopped listening to KJ when TJ and Tooker left the morning show and KJ went simulcasting a morning show out of Dallas. I tune in every now and again, only to be disappointed by the music they play.

I mainly listen to sports radio or KISS now.

Jay Guest

Default Re: KJ-103 Slow Jams Sunday Nights 6-10PM ALL REQUESTS

This post is spam........ The same message is posted in two threads. This person obviously is working for KJ103 to gain listeners. XM is better than any station in the city in my opinion.

KJ103 and XM are both owned by Clear Channel.

If I understand it right Clear Channel and GM both own a large portion of XM.

I like Opie and Anthony on XM they truly are the funniest guys I have ever heard on radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid
    I can't say that I have heard of it. Then again, I stopped listening to KJ when TJ and Tooker left the morning show and KJ went simulcasting a morning show out of Dallas. I tune in every now and again, only to be disappointed by the music they play.

I mainly listen to sports radio or KISS now.
    TJ Brown has been back as the morning show host, after a failed jaunt in Phoenix, with Janet (from another planet) and J-Rod for awhile now.

Dan Tooker isn't back, thank God. He's a ****head.

okcradiogurl Guest

i don't work there i just enjoy good radio and i think KJ-103 offers great music with awesome DJ's TJ Janet and J-Rod kick butt in the AM a lot better than Jack and Ron and other BS dj's in this city-- I think KJ-103 Slow Jams on sunday nights is the bomb too-- ever check it out-- its the bomb ht

I can't believe there are adults that listen to KJ Personally. Maybe your kids, but...eh..come on people! I'm only 27 and can't put up with it.

okcradiogurl Guest

KJ is the best station in oklahoma city, 989 sucks and so does wild-- i can listen to KJ at work at home and in the car

I'm sorry, you have terrible taste in music. If all you have tried listening to is KJ an 98.9. Try some good music, classic rock, oldies, etc.

KJ is the best station in oklahoma city, 989 sucks and so does wild-- i can listen to KJ at work at home and in the car
    It's funny that you're comparing the 12th rated station in OKC with the 11th and 10th.

i can listen to KJ at work at home and in the car
    Wow. Thats funny, you mean other radio stations won't work on your radio at home?

Does anyone else get the distinct impression that okcradiogurl is a kid?

Patrick Guest

I'm going to move this thread to the OKC Radio and TV thread, where it fits better. By the way, last time I checked, I can hear all of those radio stations in my home AND car. He He!

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    I'm going to move this thread to the OKC Radio and TV thread, where it fits better. By the way, last time I checked, I can hear all of those radio stations in my home AND car. He He!
    There are a few exceptions....I work in a building that is mostly metal, so our radio reception is sorry, which means we have a very poor selection of stations to choose from. Most of us listen to KMGL, Magic 104.1, because it is about the only station that comes in clear.

Pirate Audio Guest

parasite 101.1fm is in clear channels back yard....we can see you, you cant see us...and you sure as hell can hear us.

hahahahhahahaah that okcradiogurl is my best friend BRAD B (we call him B-Rad) from Slow Jams on KJ103 hahahahha that sh*t is too hilarious. I can't believe he stooped this low to get some fans.

He does have a large fan base though...even if they are 13-15 year old girls. =)

16. Default Re: KJ-103 Slow Jams Sunday Nights 6-10PM ALL REQUESTS

Thats Just Not True!..

fess' up!!!!

Maybe I'd listen to local radio if they didn't speed up their songs (Wild and KJ for sure). I don't know if many people notice it but I sure do. Just to get in a couple more commercials each hour. Whateva...

Speed up songs, chop off slow starts and endings, play the same songs over and over, boot the volume on commercials, etc. All very annoying tactics.

Long live satellite!

21. Default Re: KJ-103 Slow Jams Sunday Nights 6-10PM ALL REQUESTS

Ok...good. I thought my computer and ipod had conspired to slow down all my songs.

haha KJ-103 be getting no love ahhahah

yeah, XM is the way to go. Perhaps if local stations would play more LOCAL bands more, I'd listen to it. Amazing how out of touch stations are with their listeners or prospective listeners. I love it when they say like 18 in a row or 10 in a row commercial free but somehow they manage to get commercials in there. Not sure how that is 10 in a row, etc.

Thread Information