Widgets Magazine

Thread: Primary care physician

Default Primary care physician

I'm a 60 and my doctor recently retired so I'm looking for a new doctor to see. Any of you guys out there have a doctor you'd highly recommend on the north side of OKC or Edmond area.

Default Re: Primary care physician

Quote Originally Posted by harp23 View Post
    I'm a 60 and my doctor recently retired so I'm looking for a new doctor to see. Any of you guys out there have a doctor you'd highly recommend on the north side of OKC or Edmond area.
    I've been seeing Dr Joseph A Jamison in Edmond for the last 15 years, even after I moved down to the south side. Fantastic doctor. He was my parents' doctor too, before they moved out of state several years back; he still remembers them and asks how they're doing every time I see Dr J. He currently practices at the Mercy Health Signal Ridge facility off 15th street and Fretz in Edmond. Highly, highly recommend him.

Blog Entries

I see Dr. Robert Stepp Jr for years and he is great. Located at Hefner Rd, and Hefner Parkway (NW Corner in that complex). 405-751-5555.

Dr. Steven Sacket at Northwest Family Medicine on approximately MacArthur and NW Expressway - 728-2100. Saw him when he was practicing with Dr. Stepp and Dr. Stepp was out, and I liked him a lot more than Dr. Stepp, so kept going to him.

http://www.nwfmokc.com/

I totally agree with baralheia , I have been with Dr. Joseph Jamison since the 90's. He has been an excellent physician (hey, I'm alive at 73, almost 74). I'm a basket case with C. O. P. D. and A-fib and a few other problems. I believe in him and even though bedside manner is not important to me, he is a very nice gentleman.
    C. T.

6. Default Re: Primary care physician

I just recently started seeing a new primary care physician. His name is Dr Kent French. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital.
    Mercy Clinic Primary Care - North May

9100 N. May Avenue
    Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Phone: (405) 463-4941

Blog Entries

Dr. Ester Cobb, she is in Edmond now off boulevard. THE best MD we have ever been too: smart, classy, good bed side manner and actually cares about people. She a direct primary practice that allows for 1 hour visits with her, its amazing way to run a practice. 405-210-4611 for appt. The cool thing is she run a very low over head practice and is in direct communication with her pts.

Thanks guys. I made an appt. with one of the doctors that was recommended. I have no doubt I'll be pleased.

9. Default Re: Primary care physician

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie1 View Post
    Dr. Ester Cobb, she is in Edmond now off boulevard. THE best MD we have ever been too: smart, classy, good bed side manner and actually cares about people. She a direct primary practice that allows for 1 hour visits with her, its amazing way to run a practice. 405-210-4611 for appt. The cool thing is she run a very low over head practice and is in direct communication with her pts.
    She was my next door neighbor when she was in medical school at OU. Glad to hear she is doing well.

Thread Information