Widgets Magazine

Thread: Rolling out the red carpet!

Default Rolling out the red carpet!

The red carpet is being rolled out for every guest at Crosspointe Community Church this Sunday. Be looking for the red carpet and red rope barriers for Red Carpet Sunday this Sunday at 10:15 - located in the Trails Shopping Center at Edmond Road and Santa Fe.
    Crosspointe Community Church |

Default Re: Rolling out the red carpet!

RedCarpetInvite_4x6-2.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by betterthanbefore View Post
    The red carpet is being rolled out for every guest at Crosspointe Community Church this Sunday. Be looking for the red carpet and red rope barriers for Red Carpet Sunday this Sunday at 10:15 - located in the Trails Shopping Center at Edmond Road and Santa Fe.
    Crosspointe Community Church |

3. Default Re: Rolling out the red carpet!

You know, this forum is not a place for you to advertise. I'm sure you have a fine church, but please take your spam somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDweller View Post
    You know, this forum is not a place for you to advertise. I'm sure you have a fine church, but please take your spam somewhere else.
    I just saw another advertisement over in the Midtown thread for a holloween contest.......???? what's the difference ?

CD, you need to go over to that thread and run them off.....

5. Default Re: Rolling out the red carpet!

Doesn't look like an 'ad' to me - looks like an 'invitation'. Ignore the troll and invite on!

CD, that's a ridiculous comment/assertion. This forum is filled with people announcing events. Don't like it, then ignore it.

Trying to encourage each other and learn from each other in the journey of faith isn't about advertizing. And yes you are right - it is a fine church made up of some imperfect people. No offense taken from your comment. Just hope you have some people in your life who are as encouraging as the folks at Crosspointe.

Thread Information