Widgets Magazine

Thread: Chiropractor around Lake Hefner?

Default Chiropractor around Lake Hefner?

I am looking for suggestions for chiropractors around Lake Hefner (Warr Acres, The Village, etc.) to visit. I try to visit a chiropractor regular, but we moved from Texas and I haven't found one I like yet. I have seen two in the area already and don't care for their practice styles. I'm looking for a chiropractor that uses massage/relaxation therapy before manual manipulations (I don't like the spring loaded tool). An office that is open on Saturdays would be nice too. I do not want an office that is going to try to sell me some plan for a few thousand dollars that requires me to come in three times a week.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Chiropractor around Lake Hefner?

I have used Tamatha Rowe multiple times. She is in the Lakeview Shopping Center on May Avenue. I'm not sure if she is exactly what you are looking for, but she has done a good job on my back. She does not pressure you to come in at all, just says whenever you need help come in. She has also been able to fit me in on the same day I call every time. If anything, give her a call and see if she sounds like something you'd like.

I always thought chiropractors were quacks but many years ago my back was hurting so bad that I just had to do something. I went to a chiropractor out toward Nicoma Park--Dr. Carpenter--and all it took was three visits to get me back in working order. I'm not sure that he is still practicing, but he sure proved me wrong about my estimation of their services. He did the whole gamut of stuff from the spine rolling machine to the electrical current deal before doing any "intense" manipulation. And, as I said, it only took three visits so he didn't try to string me along just to collect more fees. I must admit that I occasionally thought about making other appointments just on account of how good and relaxing some of the parts of the treatment were =).

4. Default Re: Chiropractor around Lake Hefner?

Quote Originally Posted by AudiA4 View Post
    I am looking for suggestions for chiropractors around Lake Hefner (Warr Acres, The Village, etc.) to visit. I try to visit a chiropractor regular, but we moved from Texas and I haven't found one I like yet. I have seen two in the area already and don't care for their practice styles. I'm looking for a chiropractor that uses massage/relaxation therapy before manual manipulations (I don't like the spring loaded tool). An office that is open on Saturdays would be nice too. I do not want an office that is going to try to sell me some plan for a few thousand dollars that requires me to come in three times a week.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
    Yes, This is a sharp young doctor who cares about his patients. Very reasonable also.
    Jason Pargeter, D.C.
    Pargeter Chiropractic
    7741 W. Hefner Road
    Oklahoma City, OK 73162
    (405) 603-4188

LiveWell at Memorial Rd, just off the Herner Parkway behind Chili's.

6. Default Re: Chiropractor around Lake Hefner?

I would recommend Dr Seyoung Kim. He has worked on me for many years and is a wonderful doctor.
    5583 N.W. Expressway
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73132

Phone: (405) 773-3131
    Fax: (405) 773-4267
    Email: drseyoungkim@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    LiveWell at Memorial Rd, just off the Herner Parkway behind Chili's.

Dr. French is awesome!

Thread Information