I drive this way to and from work everyday and the south side of 29th in particular looks pretty bad. There are a couple trailer parks closer to Post that are in terrible condition. I have nothing against trailer parks, but there are multiple ones that aren't being used, with boarded up windows and no under pinning. I believe this is OKC city limits. There is another trailer park southeast of McDonalds that is closing at the end of the month. The old Lee's RV building just north of McDonald's has just been recently taken down. I pulled up there one day while they were working on it to see if there was any plans for redevelopment and asked one of the guys. He said that since it was in Tinkers flight pattern, they were removing it. It didn't make much sense since it has been vacant for over a year and just south of Lee's is a new St. Anthony's right across from Tinker.

Does anyone know if in fact they are clearing this area for Tinker or is there some type of development project that is about to happen? Everywhere else around this area is starting to come around, but since this area also borders I-40, I would think a strip mall or something of sorts would go in over there.