Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
Been a very long time since I've been to a Johnnies. The above sums up way. As it seems it is still that way, I can only presume some folks think burnt is a starting point instead of a done went and fell off the chart point.
I don't know what happened to Johnnie's, we used to go there quite often but it seemed since they started the new "Express" concept even the regular ones went downhill. We had a birthday party at the NWX location in 2004 in one of their rooms, the food was still good. We went back about a year later when we were in town and they had reduced the size of that location greatly and the food was just poor. My parents who were regulars to that location over that period of time had noticed it slipping as well even before that trip. I think they went a few more times after that, we never did. I don't know if the Britton location changed as well, it was always the primary location that I went to since I lived in or was always in that area. Seems a shame that a place that I went to for 20 years just falls off the map like that, of course they aren't the only one that has happened to.