Widgets Magazine
Page 108 of 259 FirstFirst ... 858103104105106107108109110111112113158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 6466

Thread: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Or someone else totally unexpected.
    I know this is a crazy guess but read his post again. What other company is based out of Norman, Oklahoma and has the slogan. "Totally Unexpected". Taco Mayo. Hardly a candidate for a tower but since we are reading between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by plmccordj View Post
    I know this is a crazy guess but read his post again. What other company is based out of Norman, Oklahoma and has the slogan. "Totally Unexpected". Taco Mayo. Hardly a candidate for a tower but since we are reading between the lines.
    They are not based out of Norman. They are located off SW 104th and Penn in a building the size of a single doctors office. They might fit on half of a floor in a building downtown if they were to move.

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMan View Post
    They are not based out of Norman. They are located off SW 104th and Penn in a building the size of a single doctors office. They might fit on half of a floor in a building downtown if they were to move.
    I guess you are right. I guess Norman is where they started. Anyway, I was just having some fun with his comment.

I guess you are right. I guess Norman is where they started. Anyway, I was just having some fun with his comment.
    I knew you were just joking, just wanted to let you know they were located in OKC.

5. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

I've been meaning to strike out just one candidate from this discussion, to allow all of you to better focus on who might be behind the new tower. So here we go... it's not Taco Mayo. I hope this helps.

I've been meaning to strike out just one candidate from this discussion, to allow all of you to better focus on who might be behind the new tower. So here we go... it's not Taco Mayo. I hope this helps.

I hope everyone knows I was just kidding. Thanks for clearing that up. My next guess was going to be 7-11.

I hope everyone knows I was just kidding. Thanks for clearing that up. My next guess was going to be 7-11.
    7-11 Oklahoma is too small for any building of significant size. Plus the Browns are tightwads, except when it comes to employee benefits.

8. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Humor is sometimes lost online. Horribly, terribly so.

So Steve... has the candidate been mentioned in this discussion?

Steve how many times a day do you get a mystery tower question? Just wondering,because I assume it gets old, I'm guessing.

..... it's not Taco Mayo.
    Too bad. Their tower could have been in the shape of a giant jalapeno.

12. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

I am going to assume, Steve, that when this announcement happens, it is going to blow away even the greatest of doubters. I can't wait to see the reaction on the faces of Houstonians. They are still trying to wrap their head around Devon moving its Houston offices to OKC.
    Continue the Renaissance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okcpulse View Post
    ... I can't wait to see the reaction on the faces of Houstonians.
    Hmmm, that reminds me. I always wonder what we are.

OKCitians?
    OKCites?
    OKCians?
    OKCers?

*scratches head

So... should we go ahead close this useless thread down or leave it open a wee bit longer?

Quote Originally Posted by dmoor82 View Post
    Steve how many times a day do you get a mystery tower question? Just wondering,because I assume it gets old, I'm guessing.
    Hey, Steve, how many times a month do you reply to emails asking about mystery towers? Sincerely, Still Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Praedura View Post
    Hmmm, that reminds me. I always wonder what we are.

OKCitians?
    OKCites?
    OKCians?
    OKCers?

*scratches head
    OKCtalkers? lol

17. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    Hey, Steve, how many times a month do you reply to emails asking about mystery towers? Sincerely, Still Waiting
    Today:
    I was asked about this at breakfast. I was asked about it at a press conference I had to cover. I was asked about it at the coffee shop. I was asked about it at lunch. Can't recall anyone asking at the office.... day ain't over yet.

18. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Everyone waits for the latest post on this thread to be from you...

Today:
    I was asked about this at breakfast. I was asked about it at a press conference I had to cover. I was asked about it at the coffee shop. I was asked about it at lunch. Can't recall anyone asking at the office.... day ain't over yet.
    haha

I don't blame you if you can't respond. You probably don't have the time!

I added a few buildings to the skyline. I know this is slightly unrealistic, but it's still fun to dream.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	okcskyline.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	3357

I honestly don't think that's unrealistic within the next 10 years. It looks really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Zack232 View Post
    I added a few buildings to the skyline. I know this is slightly unrealistic, but it's still fun to dream.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	okcskyline.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	3357
    Looks like you put the Biltmore back, cool though.

Awesome man!!!!! When I get my CAD and 3dsmax training together, I will render my fantasy of our skyline and you'll see unrealistic lol... (I won't go to crazy )

Quote Originally Posted by okcpulse View Post
    I am going to assume, Steve, that when this announcement happens, it is going to blow away even the greatest of doubters. I can't wait to see the reaction on the faces of Houstonians. They are still trying to wrap their head around Devon moving its Houston offices to OKC.
    Not sure "stunned" is the right word. Devon had limited operations there. "Stunned" would be if a major HQs relocated to OKC from Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout View Post
    Not sure "stunned" is the right word. Devon had limited operations there. "Stunned" would be if a major HQs relocated to OKC from Houston.
    If I was to guess what he is saying, it's that a big company is going to be relocating here from Houston. Don't know if he has solid proof and is in the know per say or if he is just going out on a limb. I know Conoco was a name brought up quite a few times, but I don't know what the deal is with them anymore.

Thread Information