Widgets Magazine
Page 142 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4292137138139140141142143144145146147192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 6466

Thread: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Quote Originally Posted by modernism View Post
    I don't post often, but thought I would chime in, doesn't look like a tower is coming anytime soon, maybe next year.
    You've posted twice in 3 years, come join in more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Um, sure. OK.....
    Steve... why must you keep teasing us!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    Steve... why must you keep teasing us!!!!!
    I think to get a kick out of it .. We all have a couple more weeks of finding out. Lets all calm down and chill out, if nothing comes to this by mid april them I say we can string him up.....Who would have thought a possible mystery tower would make such a big deal.

I still think there will be an announcement regarding the Stage Center site within the next 1-3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I still think there will be an announcement regarding the Stage Center site within the next 1-3 months.
    I was hoping for 1-3 weeks!!!! now maybe 1-3 months!!! hope the next post will not be 1-3 years

HangryHippo Guest

Haha. Someone asked Steve what they could expect in 3 years when they return from the big apple, and Steve said he expects a skyscraper to be coming out of the ground. So, there's your 3 years prediction.

7. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Construction will be going on, not a complete tower too.

Quote Originally Posted by UnFrSaKn View Post
    Construction will be going on, not a complete tower too.
    Keep in mind, what we know is that it'll be a very big tower. Not every company would have such a rigorous building schedule that Devon did. It could be topped out but not finished in 3 years.

Not to mention it could be announced in 1-3 months and still be going up in 3 years. People need to chill.

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Not to mention it could be announced in 1-3 months and still be going up in 3 years. People need to chill.
    Metro, I think you need to relax a little. It was just ironic that Jesseda said she hoped the next post wouldn't be 1-3 years and then someone in the chat got Steve's prediction of a tower going up in 3 years this morning. It was humorous. Chill pill, bro!

LOL, I am relaxed, I was advising the others freaking out about a tower may or may not happen in 3 years to chill.....

Alright everybody

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36502472.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	3541
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    Well that sucks, it sounds like someone was just playing fun little games. simple yes or no on this issue would have been nice, it would have saved us at least 50 pages on this thread. Oh well. We will all know is a couple weeks if it was all true or not, if nothing is announced, then we all know we got played
    No one got played here. I actually still think something is happening, I can't say for sure though. I really appreciate all that Steve has contributed and the effort he has put into this and if the "deal" were truly dead, I'm sure he would've said something about it. So, I wouldn't just say "it's over" or "were certainly going to get a tower". As a previous poster pointed out, nothing is certain until an official deal is done. Even if a deal were to happen, it could put on hold or even canceled, so I wouldn't be completely satisfied until we have a tower built and standing.

Steve Lackmeyer: In three years, Deep Deuce will be Oklahoma's first mixed-use downtown neighborhood | News OK

What will downtown and the surrounding Oklahoma City area be like in three years?
    The Bricktown skyline will be dramatically different in three years. A new skyscraper will likely be coming out of the ground. The boathouse district will be a 21st Century Delmar Gardens. Work will be underway on the new boulevard and park. MidTown will be as densely built up as Deep Deuce is now. And Deep Deuce will be fully developed as the first fully mature mixed use downtown neighborhood in the entire state. Yes, I see all this being quite possible in three years. Copy and paste this prediction. I'm sticking with it.

That's all great! I predict that the 1st tower will be or near completed within 3 years and another one will be sprouting out of the earth. Maybe more.

I once asked God for patience. Shortly afterward, I discovered okctalk, okccentral and steve.

That's one wicked sense of humor ya got there God.

Another reason to block this thread. Kinda makes me want to subscribe to the Daily Jokelahoman...since this thread is its papa...

I'm just as eager for details of potential tower developments as everyone else on this thread, but on a positive note, I am impressed with the quality of our citizens. Given the popularity of this board, there are almost certainly participants in these forums with partial or even complete knowledge of the potential tower projects that are out there. The high level interest would make it tempting to spill the beans, but it has not happened.

I give credit to highly professional unknown knowers, as well as Steve Lackmeyer, who has shown great restraint and in my view, shown that he can be trusted with early tips about not-yet-completed deals.

19. Default Re: Mystery Tower( speculation, news and ideas) post here!

Do not feel belittled if you are eagerly anticipating a new tower to soon grace our skyline.
    Face facts, most of us visitors to this thread are Mystery Tower fanboys, don't let the grown ups tell you it's childish.

Regarding new MLP via OGE/CenterPoint:

The location of the new company along with company name will be decided once the transaction closes, which is expected in 30-60 days. Enogex has approximately 700 employess in Oklahoma, and many of those are key field personnel servicing customer in the state. Regardless of where the company is headquarted, Enogex will continue to have a large prescense in the state, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by modernism View Post
    Regarding new MLP via OGE/CenterPoint:

The location of the new company along with company name will be decided once the transaction closes, which is expected in 30-60 days. Enogex has approximately 700 employess in Oklahoma, and many of those are key field personnel servicing customer in the state. Regardless of where the company is headquarted, Enogex will continue to have a large prescense in the state, thank you.
    You're welcome?????

Looks like everyone has given up.

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    Looks like everyone has given up.
    given up on what? i think we are all waiting for the new MLP to announce, or whomever else might be making a bid for the Stage Center site

I am virtually positive that a new tower will be announced soon. However we've gotten just about all the clues we're going to get. Nothing to do but wait now.

Quote Originally Posted by hoyasooner View Post
    I am virtually positive that a new tower will be announced soon. However we've gotten just about all the clues we're going to get. Nothing to do but wait now.
    Yep.

And I think we'll see another one announced within the next year as well.

Thread Information