Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin Marsh

nightal Guest

Default Robin Marsh

Am I (new here), the only one who thinks Robin Marsh has gotten a whole lot better looking over the years?
    Also, wasn't she married a while back? Wonder what happened?

2. Default Re: Robin Marsh

Quote Originally Posted by nightal
    Am I (new here), the only one who thinks Robin Marsh has gotten a whole lot better looking over the years?
    Also, wasn't she married a while back? Wonder what happened?
    I agree. In fact, she is the reason I watch KWTV in the morning.

What happened? I presume it is called divorce. No wedding ring, so, it sounds reasonable.

nightal Guest

Default Re: Robin Marsh

Yea, I know what happened, but I wonder WHAT HAPPENED, ha ha.

She sports a little more "attitude" and less perkiness than in the past, so.........

I agree, she's the reason I've left "channel 4" in the morning and switched to KWTV.

jhughes1963 Guest

I have a comment about Robin Marsh. When she was at Channel 4 KFOR and early Channel 9 KWTV I could not stand her. However, she does appear to have changed some over the years. She's not the giddy woman she was then. She appears to be a professional news person as she has matured. However, there are times that she does appear to slip back to that person and her personal endeavors appear to become center stage. Recently, I have noticed no rings on the fingers lately, but I don't think she is divorced. Also, have noticed glasses and no glasses. Age ultimately catches up with everone. She rates somewhat high with me now days considering her competion in the morngins....

MadMonk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mranderson
    I agree. In fact, she is the reason I watch KWTV in the morning.
    Same here. I've seen her around town a few times and she's just as pretty in person.

She's hot.

7. Default Re: Robin Marsh

I think she looks pretty good myself. IMO she looks better with the glasses on than not wearing them at all, but either she is a looker. If I seen her out in town probaly would have to do a double take.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider73068
    I think she looks pretty good myself. IMO she looks better with the glasses on than not wearing them at all, but either she is a looker. If I seen her out in town probaly would have to do a double take.
    I agree, dirtrider...I think she looks great with her glasses on. I have never had the pleasure of seeing her out in public.

Wow, look at the time....... .......Later

9. Default Re: Robin Marsh

Yeah...she's pretty...*sigh*

Patrick Guest

I haven't seen her new glasses. But, then as Keith knows, I'm not up at that time of the morning. I actually have seen her in public (at Council Road Baptist) and I actually think she looks better in public.

Anyways, I'm curious to see what she looks like in glasses. Why do you guys think she looks better that way?

jhughes1963 Guest

I think the reason she had the glasses was she had an issue with her right eye being droopy on camera. She wore the glasses about 2 months or so. It appears that now she is not wearing them any longer. Glasses to me give her a different personality, not necessarily make her better looking.

She's doing all the right things for a woman in her position. Local TV newswoman, in her 40s and she is still trying to appeal to the viewer with what she has.

She is still the best alternative at 5:00am in the morning when I get ready to go to work...she has no competition from the other stations during that timeframe.

12. Default Re: Robin Marsh

I can look at Robin Marsh with or without glasses. She looks stunning no matter what she wears on air.

13. Default Re: Robin Marsh

No posts from any ladies on this topic???heheh Is it weird of me to say she looks HOT,too??lol She's also lost weight. Guess divorce can be empowering and a good weightloss tool. I need another divorce..hehe

jhughes1963 Guest

What makes you think she is divorced? I don't think so....

15. Default Re: Robin Marsh

Quote Originally Posted by jhughes1963
    What makes you think she is divorced? I don't think so....
    Look at her left ring finger.

jhughes1963 Guest

It is possible....however....its not the ultimate proof that she is divorced. Either her admitting it or some court records proving it would be ultimate proof. I would be surprised if she was divorced, but stranger things have happened in the world.

17. Default Re: Robin Marsh

It is possible....however....its not the ultimate proof that she is divorced. Either her admitting it or some court records proving it would be ultimate proof. I would be surprised if she was divorced, but stranger things have happened in the world.
    Then what would it be. Married women like to brag about it. And the way they do that is to flash that gazillion karat rock on their hands.

I have no doubt she is divorced.

jhughes1963 Guest

She's married. The rock was on the finger this morning.

19. Default Re: Robin Marsh

She's married. The rock was on the finger this morning.
    I glanced at the ring. It may be just an engagement ring, could be a cocktail ring, or, yes, a wedding ring. Robin has been known to boast about her life, so, if she is married again or engaged, we may know soon.

When this thread started, she had NO RING on her finger, thus, divorced. Also. A lot of women wear wedding rings to fight getting "hit on" every five minutes.

Lady Vidora Guest

Some of don't wear wedding rings because they are not comfortable (arthritis) or at certain times....

21. Default Re: Robin Marsh

I took another look this morning. It may be an engagement ring, but I saw no signs of a wedding band. Yes, it could be encased (there is a term for it, however, I can not remember the term), however, I saw no signs.

I still say... D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D.

sososimple Guest

[B] Didnt she marry someone who worked at KWTV and it caused quite an upset. Who was it that she married in the first place to lure her away from Channel 4? I do think she is very good and a remarkable reporter.

jhughes1963 Guest

From my knowledge she did not marry anyone from KWTV. KFOR sued her for breach of contract when she left. I'm not sure how that ended, but she's been on KWTV since.

I did see that she was the grand marshall of the Bricktown 4th of July Parade. They had it on their news. She was on a float with her son and it appeared to be her husband.

24. Default Re: Robin Marsh

From my knowledge she did not marry anyone from KWTV. KFOR sued her for breach of contract when she left. I'm not sure how that ended, but she's been on KWTV since.

I did see that she was the grand marshall of the Bricktown 4th of July Parade. They had it on their news. She was on a float with her son and it appeared to be her husband.
    Actually, KFOR filed suit against her for a violation of the non compete clause, not breach of contract. She fulfilled it before moving to KWTV. She won the case by prooving non compete clauses are illegal in Oklahoma.

Oh. By the way. appeared is the word. He could have been her boyfriend, or just a male non dating friend.

sososimple Guest

Thank you Jhughes - curiosity got the best of me. I wish her well and her family.

Thread Information