Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: in-n-out to NW Expressway rumor unfounded

Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

So anyhow, back to the rumor of the site west of MacArthur, where Charcoal Oven was....the new building sure looks like fast food to me, similar to the shape of In and Out, and there is still no sign out front

That old Charcoal Oven site was recently purchased by a small company in Tulsa.

Seriously doubt this has anything to do with In-N-Out.

If you Google "In n out Burgers Oklahoma City", a listing does appear with a phone number & address. I know it isn't an In N Out , but it is interesting that their is already a listing.

http://www.yellowpages.com/oklahoma-...gers-456722595

In-N-Out Burgers

5700 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73112

(405) 946-2769

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Brzycki View Post
    That old Charcoal Oven site was recently purchased by a small company in Tulsa.

Seriously doubt this has anything to do with In-N-Out.
    Your probably correct, but what is it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    If you Google "In n out Burgers Oklahoma City", a listing does appear with a phone number & address. I know it isn't an In N Out , but it is interesting that their is already a listing.

http://www.yellowpages.com/oklahoma-...gers-456722595
    I live at 54th & Portland, will have to check that address out and see what is there. Am thinking it is either the medical office building or the bank across the street...in any case, called the number listed and it is "disconnected"

6. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

It would be too perfect to get an In-N-Out so close to me as 57th and N Portland but I'm just not that lucky.

I live in moore,and i would be more thean happy to drive to n 57th and portland for in-n-out

5700 N. Portland is an office building.

In-N-Out wouldn't have offices here anyway. They are all strictly company-owned sites.

In-N-Out be damned, I'd be one of the few loyal fans waiting for opening day if we ever were graced with a Burgerville location.

After a quick check of their website, seeing as how they are only in southwest Washington and Northwest Oregon, it doesn't look like we'll ever get one. There sure were some good looking burgers on their website though.

11. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

Quote Originally Posted by mcca7596 View Post
    After a quick check of their website, seeing as how they are only in southwest Washington and Northwest Oregon, it doesn't look like we'll ever get one. There sure were some good looking burgers on their website though.
    They are new in the DFW area - I an assure you of that. I wonder why their map or whatever you looked at doesn't show them?

Oh, wait....just read the post above yours. You were probably talking about Burgerville.

Yes, I was talking about Burgerville, sorry about not quoting the previous post.

Yeah, it was a choice burger of mine when I lived in Portland. Their special sauce is amazing. There's a giant billboard on the highway, Eastbound, in the Columbia River Gorge near The Dalles, warning you that the last Burgerville for 24,337 miles is just ahead. On the move out here, I had to pull over and get my last taste *sniffle*. I was vegetarian back then, and their veggie burgers are the shiznit.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...urgerville.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MikeOKC View Post
    They are new in the DFW area - I an assure you of that. I wonder why their map or whatever you looked at doesn't show them?

Oh, wait....just read the post above yours. You were probably talking about Burgerville.
    Had lunch at the In-N-Out on Mockingbird Lane in Dallas today, not bad, but it's not a place I would drive across town to eat at.

Quote Originally Posted by rcjunkie View Post
    Had lunch at the In-N-Out on Mockingbird Lane in Dallas today, not bad, but it's not a place I would drive across town to eat at.
    I also had lunch today at the In-N- Out on Coit and I 635. It just opened up about 3 weeks ago. The burgers are pretty darn good, however, the fries have a lot to be desired. Very bland in taste. I have to say that Mickey D's has much better fries and are the best for fast food!

16. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

No more talking about hamburger restaurants that aren't here.lol

Anyone care to discuss the actual topic? See my post #79, does anyone know what is going there or we just going to give in and put reviews from other states?

Call the City of Warr Acres tomorrow and ask them about the building permit information for that site.

19. Default New building in front of Weokie's at NW Expressway and N Macarthur?

Anyone know what is going into the smallish 1 story building being built in front of the Weokie building on NW Expressway at N Macarthur? I asked at weokie the last time i was there and none of the tellers knew.

Default Re: New building in front of Weokie's at NW Expressway and N Macarthur?

Didn't realize we had such a big Wookie population in this city.

21. Default Re: New building in front of Weokie's at NW Expressway and N Macarthur?

We have no Wookies, this is Oklahoma, we have Weokies.

Default Re: New building in front of Weokie's at NW Expressway and N Macarthur?

Please see the 4 page thread about In and Out Burger coming to OKC....

This is going to be a small, retail clothing store.

Sorry, no In and Out Burger here.....

Default Re: in-n-out to NW Expressway rumor unfounded

After eating at an In-N-Out burger in LA for the first time last May, I left confused as to what the hype was all about. It wasn't a bad burger. I appreciated that the toppings were fresh, that they actually toast their buns (I wish more places did that!), and that the restaurant seemed very clean and well managed, but the actual meat part of the burger was tiny and bland. I finished my food still kinda hungry and yet not really wanting to get anything more from the restaurant I was at. I probably should have ordered a double rather than a single, but having never been there before it seemed crazy to order a double cheeseburger if I wasn't starving. The experience just left me wanting. I've had better fast food burgers elsewhere.

Default Re: in-n-out to NW Expressway rumor unfounded

Went to Dallas over the weekend and thought it would be fun to hit in-n-out burger. Went to the one on Central. They had a line of cars 20 deep along the service road. Hired traffic guards. Insane! Is any burger really worth that hassle? Went to Whole Foods and had a great lunch (love their pizza!). I remember when Krispy Kreme did that kind of business....

Thread Information