Quote Originally Posted by Keith
The Falls Creek special was excellent! I was able to watch the entire presentation, and I must say that I was really impressed. The music, the comedy, and then the message.

For those that were able to watch this special, you may have noticed that all of those that were on stage were sweating profusely. That's because the temperature in the tabernacle was over 100 degrees. Anytime you go to Falls Creek, and attend the tabernacle services, you will sweat.

Several years I have served as an usher. My job was to make sure that the teens were behaving during the service, and to make sure everyone had a seat. The majority of the time, though, was spent carrying teenagers out of the tabernacle that had become overheated and passed out. This does become a problem, because many of the teens do not hydrate themselves properly, and then they succumb to the heat.

For those who missed the presentation tonight, they do plan on rebroadcasting it on Saturday, April 16, 2005, at noon.
I agree Keith...it was a great performance.

Actually, Megan's sister went to OBU with Jami Smith, so we know the Smith family pretty well. Yes, we know her brother as well...great guy!