Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: R.i.p.

Default Re: R.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Hint: (Click the link in the text below the illustration) =)
    HA..Where do you find this ~....<("[STUFF]")>....~

It's been so long ago that I'm not sure . . . but I think it crawled out from under the same rock as "Eraserhead" back in the early 80's.
    I still think Long John Silver's needs to figure out a way to incorporate it into their advertising before they go the way of Hostess.
    Upper level management could buy the rights to the video for a few bucks then re-sell it to themselves for everything in the LJS treasure chest.
    It's worked before . . . =)

It's been so long ago that I'm not sure . . . but I think it crawled out from under the same rock as "Eraserhead" back in the early 80's.
    I still think Long John Silver's needs to figure out a way to incorporate it into their advertising before they go the way of Hostess.
    Upper level management could buy the rights to the video for a few bucks then re-sell it to themselves for everything in the LJS treasure chest.
    It's worked before . . . =)
    Yeah that would be cool. It kinda makes you wonder what these guys were smoking when they made this. Better yet, could imagine seeing someone with dancing out in their yard making this video with loud ass stage speakers. lol priceless

1) Hopefully they are now smoking Baccarat Churchills from ZT's next to the corpse of Custanos on Britton. =)
    2) Ref.er (ree-fer) to the Custino's Wars for clarification. or,like, don't man.
    3) My younger brother gave me an entire CD of the Non-Hits of The Fish Heads Guys. I have watched it. this should expain a lot.
    4) I personally reviewed the future coffin of 1492 in Cassady Square. I guess there is a rule against Zombie-Sheetrockers working on Sunday.

1) Hopefully they are now smoking Baccarat Churchills from ZT's next to the corpse of Custanos on Britton. =)
    2) Ref.er (ree-fer) to the Custino's Wars for clarification. or,like, don't man.
    3) My younger brother gave me an entire CD of the Non-Hits of The Fish Heads Guys. I have watched it. this should expain a lot.
    4) I personally reviewed the future coffin of 1492 in Cassady Square. I guess there is a rule against Zombie-Sheetrockers working on Sunday.
    Yeah I'm gonna be honest here man, I have no Earthly (but possibly Neptunish...ish) idea what you just said except for Zombie-Sheetrockers law prohibiting them working on Sundays. Now these zombies have been disciminated against time and time again. Just ask Fido. He'll tell ya.

Dane Design is closing, going out of business/retirement sale going on now... Never did find anything we liked there (went next door to Suburban Contemporary and did find things there we bought), but still a bummer.

Thread Information