Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downtown Activity

Default Downtown Activity

Anyone know what is going on in Downtown today? There are a couple of movie trucks at the intersection of Park & Harvey. I havent heard of any filming since the Skirvin filming.

2. Default Re: Downtown Activity

Filming will begin next weekfor a movie titled 'Bringing Up Bobby', starring Milla Jovovich and Bill Pullman. Jovovich plays a European con-artist who ends up in Oklahoma after an escape plan from Europe with her son (Spencer List) to build a better future.
    Continue the Renaissance!!!

Default Re: Downtown Activity

Quote Originally Posted by okcpulse View Post
    Filming will begin next weekfor a movie titled 'Bringing Up Bobby', starring Milla Jovovich and Bill Pullman. Jovovich plays a European con-artist who ends up in Oklahoma after an escape plan from Europe with her son (Spencer List) to build a better future.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1656170/

Thanks, apparently I was out of the loop on this one.

5. Default Re: Downtown Activity

What buildings will be used and will it include the Devon tower construction site? Maybe Devon will set aside a day or two for filming on location?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    What buildings will be used and will it include the Devon tower construction site? Maybe Devon will set aside a day or two for filming on location?
    Devon stop work for a couple of days on a $700+mil tower for a movie? No way

I know there will be a part filmed on main street west of walker, but other than that no idea

FYI... that movie has been filming for a couple weeks already.

I know for sure last Monday they were filming scenes at the old John Marshall High School.

There's another movie that's suppose to be filming. My mom tells me it's by some guy named David Johndra or something like that. One of the actresses is temp living in a condo right next to hers. I tried looking the guy up on imdb.com but I couldn't find him. She must have spelled it wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Oh Thunder...

12. Default Re: Downtown Activity

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    There's another movie that's suppose to be filming. My mom tells me it's by some guy named David Johndra or something like that. One of the actresses is temp living in a condo right next to hers. I tried looking the guy up on imdb.com but I couldn't find him. She must have spelled it wrong..
    same movie...http://okc.about.com/b/2010/07/18/in...n-oklahoma.htm
    So just about the time you see the movie filmed in Oklahoma last year, another is being shot. Starring Milla Jovovich (pictured), probably best known as the heroine in the "Resident Evil" film series, and produced by Edmond native David Johndrow and his wife, "Bringing Up Bobby".....

Jovovich was also The Fifth Element

Quite a crowd watching filming in front of Leadership Square during lunch today. I didn't stop, but some co-workers said they saw Milla Jovovich and Bill Pullman.

they are actually filming today..i just saw bill pullman

And Dazed N' Confused. But she will be best remembered, in my book, for Fifth...

17. Default Re: Downtown Activity

What about Parker Lewis Can't Lose? and who can forget Return to the Blue Lagoon?

I bumped into Milla outside of her trailer smoking. She has a really strong Russian accent. I wanted to take a picture with her but I would have felt like a dork.

19. Default Re: Downtown Activity

I did too, actually! I think she's Croatian, not Russian, though.

She's from Kiev, Ukraine.

My goodness she's beautiful. I too "ran into" her when she was filming at Leadership Square. She actually came through the swinging doors when I was leaving lunch. Wowza.

She is a recording artist too. She released an album back in the mid 90's. Wasnt bad either.

Anyone know where they are filming today? There were some big trucks moving into downtown this morning, was wondering if it was for the movie.

24. Default Re: Downtown Activity

Yeah they're definitely filming again around Leadership Sq. somplace. They were using the resderved meter parking.

Looks like the director is Famke Janssen. Not bad.

Thread Information