Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Actual City?

1. Default Re: Actual City?

That's being facetious. Any arguement only goes so far, but often places are given a bad rap when they aren't really as bad as people think. How many times do you see crap about some stupid teenagers in Edmond slashing tires and windows in neighborhoods. They had the robbers that frequented the same neighborhood over and over. People decide to believe what they want. And i dont' have any false reality of changing that here.....and from your posts, I'm gathering you fit into that category. If you chose to believe that those apts. are crap, then don't go there...problem solved.

Default Re: Actual City?

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    That's being facetious. Any arguement only goes so far, but often places are given a bad rap when they aren't really as bad as people think. How many times do you see crap about some stupid teenagers in Edmond slashing tires and windows in neighborhoods. They had the robbers that frequented the same neighborhood over and over. People decide to believe what they want. And i dont' have any false reality of changing that here.....and from your posts, I'm gathering you fit into that category. If you chose to believe that those apts. are crap, then don't go there...problem solved.
    Than mayhaps we should both stand down.............frankly we have agreed on most other issues just this one is contentious...........Cant change my mind on that place so no more tit for tat is ok

3. Default Re: Actual City?

Agree to disagree

Thread Information