Widgets Magazine
Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1863646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1795

Thread: BancFirst Tower

Default Re: BancFirst Tower

I'm glad they did the darker blue windows/glass. It looks great - nice to have a variance in the color of glass to Devon/BOk Park Plaza.

2. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

And im sure all the tenants in the building are enjoying having real windows now and not single pane let the heat in and out windows now!

I wonder how they were attached to the building securely

Now that the signs are up, I wonder what's holding back the LED lighting at night? Looking forward to it starting being used

Quote Originally Posted by therhett17 View Post
    Now that the signs are up, I wonder what's holding back the LED lighting at night? Looking forward to it starting being used
    The lighting for the signs themselves hasn't even been turned on.

It's been a month, any lights on the top of the building turned on yet ?

Thanks

Haven't seen anymore LED testing. Letters also not illuminated.

There has been a crane arm extended over the north-facing sign that has been there since sign installation. But no movement as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    Haven't seen anymore LED testing. Letters also not illuminated.

There has been a crane arm extended over the north-facing sign that has been there since sign installation. But no movement as of late.
    Thanks, I'm sure it'll eventually happen.

9. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

Looks like they are testing the LEDs tonight.

On the east side, it looks like there are a couple floors of windows that look different than the others. Anyone know what that is, or if it is just an illusion?

11. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

Quote Originally Posted by chssooner View Post
    On the east side, it looks like there are a couple floors of windows that look different than the others. Anyone know what that is, or if it is just an illusion?
    The east and west side have different/darker windows a little above the middle. Looks like an earlier post (#1559) states they are HVAC/mechanical floors.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenHurricane22 View Post
    The east and west side have different/darker windows a little above the middle. Looks like an earlier post (#1559) states they are HVAC/mechanical floors.

This is correct, those are mechanical floors. I believe the reasons you don't see this in newer buildings is because the mechanicals are typically subgrade in new builds.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenHurricane22 View Post
    Looks like they are testing the LEDs tonight.
    How did they look!?

14. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

Quote Originally Posted by EtanEiko View Post
    How did they look!?
    Can't seem to get a photo to upload.

To verbally describe it, I saw it from the northeast side around 9:30-10pm, but looks like they were testing the eastern half (so the whole of the east side, half of the north, and I'm assuming half of the south side). Only had it set to white color. There were two lights in the middle of the east side that weren't lit, and then two or three unlit on the activated half of the north side (just to the left of the 'B'). So, not sure if last night was troubleshooting or identifying if certain lights weren't working.

Far North Re: BancFirst Tower

The BancFirst logo is finally lit up. It is blue as of 5am.
    But the “nc” is a darker shade and the “F” is not lit. This is on the south side of tower.

They were testing LED this morning on my drive to work. very bright and doing some cool patterns. This is going to look nice and be very noticeable in the skyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbear View Post
    They were testing LED this morning on my drive to work. very bright and doing some cool patterns. This is going to look nice and be very noticeable in the skyline.
    I was hoping they were still testing....because what was on there this morning looked goofy

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicSooner View Post
    I was hoping they were still testing....because what was on there this morning looked goofy
    I would say it was still testing and running through patterns . some of the effects looked crazy for sure but have to make sure all the automation works.

20. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

Looks like all the LED lights are on tonight.

Now with this done, all we have to do is wait for the Devon to get it's lighting upgrades finalized so we can see more of our featured skyscraper in the night skyline.

23. Default Re: BancFirst Tower

I went down to Scissortail to get a night skyline photo. Unfortunately neither Omni nor BOK towers had their lights on. So will have to wait on those (and yes, Devon in the long run) to get that nice skyline image. Excited to think what the Boardwalk at Bricktown towers can eventually add to this.

BOK eventually turned theirs on when I drove by around 10ish. Not sure why they waited so late in the evening but it looked great.

From this morning... The LED band was shifting colors but I didn't see any sort of animation.

This is going to make a big difference on our skyline:

Thread Information