Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russell Stover

Default Re: Russell Stover

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    Yeah, I love Old Chicago, but I *hate* that former Pearl's location. It's just too small and claustrophobic. Most folks may not remember that space started out as a taco stand about 20 years ago...and its still the same width :smiley
    I agree...Bar isn't nearly big enough for an Old Chicago...Not sure they made the best choice with nabbing that location

Drove by the other day and saw they were demo'ing the awning around the building. Is Old Chicago official?

I heard it was going to be a poblano grill....

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaSooner View Post
    I heard it was going to be a poblano grill....
    OKay, Wichita, why do I think you're saying that JUST to push my buttons???

OKay, Wichita, why do I think you're saying that JUST to push my buttons???

I would like to say I was just executing a brilliant plan to mess with you.... but I'm not... It's gonna be a poblano grill according to the sign in front of the building..... I'm sure Alfredo and Ricky are both ecstatic....

I would like to say I was just executing a brilliant plan to mess with you.... but I'm not... It's gonna be a poblano grill according to the sign in front of the building..... I'm sure Alfredo and Ricky are both ecstatic....
    AAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE

not another Mexican RESTAURANT

WTF, ANOTHER one?? Isn't that what they're replacing Interurban with on I-240?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDarkstar View Post
    WTF, ANOTHER one?? Isn't that what they're replacing Interurban with on I-240?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    That was just a bad location for that type of store. They should have built in Norman off Ed Noble or near OU. OU Students alone would have kept the place in business with coffee and ice cream sales.
    The crazy thing is, they closed their old location on Ed Noble to open the one in Moore.

So long as one taco bell remains standing, there remains room for another tex-mex establishment.

That's about as smart as the Sunny Side up or whatever it's called going in next door to the other 500 breakfast places around 19th

Old Chicago would have done much better....Probably be in there within a year anyway when Poblano realizes they made a stupid move

AAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE

^^^ This ^^^

AAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE

LOL. SoonerDave, you crack me up. Now, I am waiting for someone to say, "there are no REAL mexican restaurants in OKC, only tex-mex."

I had a typo and called it tex-mess.

I drove by there today and noticed a sign out front that said it would be a Poblano Grill which is mexican. When we lived in Edmond we used to frequent the Polano's there and the food was excellent. So I think this will be a nice addition to Moore. Matter of fact we would still drive all the way to Edmond to eat there, so it will save alot on gas yeah!

Sorry Wichita Sooner i see you already posted that info, my bad. But I might add they are much better than Alfredo's and Ricky's they have some papa tejanos and sophipias with a sugary icing that are to die for.

The one on May/NW 56th-ish has been closed for a long time, but now there are dumpsters and a small front-loader and other pieces of heavy equipment there, didn't see a sign, but something must be happening...

17. Default Re: Russell Stover

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    The one on May/NW 56th-ish has been closed for a long time, but now there are dumpsters and a small front-loader and other pieces of heavy equipment there, didn't see a sign, but something must be happening...
    Russell Stovers is at the Outlet Mall now.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerQueen View Post
    Russell Stovers is at the Outlet Mall now.
    I'm just wondering what's going in at their old location on N May. Didn't realize this thread was in the Moore sub-forum, mods may want to start a new one in the general retail forum for the N May location.

Thread Information