Widgets Magazine

Thread: OKC Zoo

1. Default OKC Zoo

Here is this year's pictures at the OKC zoo. It is a lot less than last year, because of the memory card on the camera suddenly went full. I had to delete some old pictures to make room, so the best I can to take as many as I could.

I'll post last year's pictures soon.

Press the Play button at the bottom, not on the screen.

Anyone want to share?

Edit: I also have videos that I had taken. I was trying to put them in the video, but the Movie Maker and Camtasia was having an issue with those .mov files (softwares kept freezing).

Default Re: OKC Zoo

Nice collection of pics. I just love the zoo and can hardly wait for the new Asian exhibit and children's zoo to open. If anyone has not been out since the OK trails opened a few years ago, that alone is worth the price of admission.

The new children's zoo (or petting zoo... or whatever they're calling it) is coming along really well, too. We do have a great zoo.

Thanks for sharing Thunder. Nice pics. It looks like the bears were enjoying their swim in the pond. hmmm. I dont even have a pool. Lucky bears.

I havent been to the zoo in years and Im really looking forward to going sometime this summer.

The new Asia Exhibit they are going to build should be a nice addition to the zoo.

Here you go (if this works)...pics from our trip in June. I seem to have been rather taken with the birds and the butterflies - the animals themselves didn't make it into many of my photos!

Your pictures are great Thunder - I like the bears, and all the shots from the OK trails area.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7549110...42828929/show/

great pics CG23

8. Default Re: OKC Zoo

Awsome pics, CG23! That green snake, inside the snake house?

Great Pics! I grew up with the San Francisco and San Diego Zoos, which are my favs.

I am glad to see the expansion at the OKC Zoo. It's right up there with the best. But, I have yet to see a Bear at the OKC Zoo.

CG23...terrific texture on that butterfly pic!

Thanks! Yes, the green snake was in the herpetarium. No way I'd get that close to a snake without a nice thick wall of glass between us! :-) I do think OKC has a very nice zoo.

11. Default Re: OKC Zoo

CG23, I have videos of the snakes, if I could just get them to actually get together with the pictures in videos.

Wonderful pictures! Man, you picked a hot day to go, as I recall. Hope you kept hydrated. I laughed at the squirrel picture. I can't wait to take another trip to the zoo.

13. Default Re: OKC Zoo

There is several squirrels out there that is willing to get very close to people. I saw one came up to this lady and she was hanging her camera toward the squirrel in a teasing way. The squirrel came up and kinda touched the camera. I do not know if that is the same squirrel as the one I took a picture of.

14. Default Re: OKC Zoo

Here is last year!

Thread Information