Are there other people out there like me who like to drive down (or up, or over) every few months and check out the construction of the new Crosstown? Or am I alone on this one?

I looked through the current 11 pages of this forum and could not find a single thread pertaining to the ongoing construction of this project.

So if interested, please respond. I went on Saturday to check it out & I was going to go on Sunday and take some pics to hopefully post for those who do care, but I didn't. Anyway, if any of you have taken the time to notice the bridge and bridge piers being constructed over Agnew Avenue, my question to you is, the main bridge...is that all of it? Only because they say that this is going to be a 10 lane project and that sure doesn't look like 10 lanes. There is the little eastbound bridge on the south end of that project that will connect into the future boulevard but I was wondering if they are going to build another bridge (hence, they are currently adding on to the north end of the bridge over May Avenue to either make additional running lanes for the I-44 northbound exit or they are scooting the current I-40 over to be able to make room for tying in the new Crosstown in with the current Crosstown).

If anything, my thinking is that it is going to end up being 8 lanes over Agnew and the additional lanes for the rest of the new Crosstown will be entrance and exit lanes to and from just east of Agnew.

Also, has anyone else noticed how high the Pennsylvania bridge is and how far it's going to have to come down to meet up with Reno Avenue?! It's going to be a 45 degree incline to have to make up for the short distance between the two. Poor planning?! The only reason I can come up with for why they built that so high is because the rail line will have to pass underneath Penn on its own grade separate from the new highway. So it will be interesting to see if Penn will have direct access with Reno.

That is all for now.