Widgets Magazine

Thread: The Dining Room

1. Default The Dining Room

Heard a rumor recently that a new Del Rancho was going to be built on 19th Street and then stumbled across this on Facebook.... The Dining Room

The Del Rancho on 19th is still 100% rumor as far as I know but it appears the Del Rancho that has been in Old Town Moore for as long as I can remember is rebranding itself.

Default Re: The Dining Room

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    Heard a rumor recently that a new Del Rancho was going to be built on 19th Street and then stumbled across this on Facebook.... The Dining Room

The Del Rancho on 19th is still 100% rumor as far as I know but it appears the Del Rancho that has been in Old Town Moore for as long as I can remember is rebranding itself.
    I think that "rebranding" is long past due. We just don't do as much of the deep-fried kinda stuff, but as a treat about two years ago we went to that Moore Del Rancho...and it was just awful. Steak Sandwiches tasted like they were fried in old (or at least thoroughly used) grease, the place didn't look especially clean, and it just wasn't a very pleasant experience.

3. Default Re: The Dining Room

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    I think that "rebranding" is long past due. We just don't do as much of the deep-fried kinda stuff, but as a treat about two years ago we went to that Moore Del Rancho...and it was just awful. Steak Sandwiches tasted like they were fried in old (or at least thoroughly used) grease, the place didn't look especially clean, and it just wasn't a very pleasant experience.
    I only eat there once or twice a year, despite living walking distance from it, and the food has always been good when I was there.

4. Default Re: The Dining Room

I've rarely had a bad experience at that Del Rancho, but I have at others. What did you mean by "rebranding"?

5. Default Re: The Dining Room

Quote Originally Posted by catcherinthewry View Post
    I've rarely had a bad experience at that Del Rancho, but I have at others. What did you mean by "rebranding"?
    Keeping the menu but changing the name.

Thread Information