Widgets Magazine

Thread: Carvana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Carvana

I have purchased 3 cars through carvana, and the last one was the final time I ever will. My first purchase was actually pretty good, and the second one had some frustrations, but was tolerable. The third purchase I had many of the experiences other folks have had - terrible web functionality, lousy communication, poor processes. It's a shame because I like the model.

Default Re: Carvana

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    I have purchased 3 cars through carvana, and the last one was the final time I ever will. My first purchase was actually pretty good, and the second one had some frustrations, but was tolerable. The third purchase I had many of the experiences other folks have had - terrible web functionality, lousy communication, poor processes. It's a shame because I like the model.
    the model was very sound upfront. i think they just tried to take on too much to fast, and it killed them. Had they worked with slow growth and slowly moved into new areas, then they could have grown and continued to innovate and keep with their original mission. but like with most other modern start ups, it's all about going national or global as quickly as possible and never actually do the work well to meet the mission.

Thread Information