Widgets Magazine

Thread: Producers Coop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Producers Cooperative Oil Mill

I think I would rather have this area developed into a dense, mixed neighborhood of some sort rather than a sports arena, with residential, retail, some offices and entertainment. It has great access to the river and trails [perhaps via a pedestrian bridge(s) over I-40?] and Bricktown, providing that the new boulevard is pedestrian friendly. Just throwing ideas out there because I think this land could be better used as another downtown neighborhood to contribute to the core's growing urban fabric while also offering another option for urban residential living.

Default Re: Producers Cooperative Oil Mill

Quote Originally Posted by KayneMo View Post
    I think I would rather have this area developed into a dense, mixed neighborhood of some sort rather than a sports arena, with residential, retail, some offices and entertainment. It has great access to the river and trails [perhaps via a pedestrian bridge(s) over I-40?] and Bricktown, providing that the new boulevard is pedestrian friendly. Just throwing ideas out there because I think this land could be better used as another downtown neighborhood to contribute to the core's growing urban fabric while also offering another option for urban residential living.
    Dense is the key. High-end Residential would work well too. As long as it is done correctly w/ ( either Corporate "Energy Plaza" or High End Residential ) would look great!

I agree, a stadium could fit, but this is not the best use for this location.

Thread Information