Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Taco Casa

Default Re: Taco Casa

Without a doubt, Taco Casa is the best thing to hit OKC since Taco Tico, or, what as another poster noted, Taco Bell used to be like when they still used fresh ingredants back in the 80's. Well worth a trip!

Del Taco still gets my vote as having the best quality to price ratio of any fast food taco place in OKC.

Stopped by WinStar on the way back from Dallas a couple of weeks ago and had Taco Casa for the first time. Wow. Absolutely piled high with fresh ingredients. So glad they're opening one in north OKC. This will easily be my favorite fast food taco place.

I go visit my Mom regularly and pick up Taco Casa in Norman for lunch for her and I. We both love the norman location. Its interesting that i can look out the window at my old high school while ordering our lunch.

Really looking forward to the 50th and May location as its close to where i live.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    Del Taco still gets my vote as having the best quality to price ratio of any fast food taco place in OKC.
    gross

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicSooner View Post
    gross
    They weren't the best fast food taco place we've eaten at, but they weren't really gross to us, just not very good, we're not going back. We never judge a place by quality to price ratio (which almost never indicates anything other than average food), because we're lucky enough to be able to afford to not care how cheap a place is.

Looking forward to Taco Casa since it's only about a mile away from us...

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but has there been any news on either the Penn/Rockwell & Memorial Taco Casa locations? I was looking forward to this and it seems it's never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by xa3021 View Post
    Sorry for bumping an old thread, but has there been any news on either the Penn/Rockwell & Memorial Taco Casa locations? I was looking forward to this and it seems it's never going to happen.
    I’ve not heard anything. I have gave up hope on them.

Quote Originally Posted by xa3021 View Post
    The one at 50th and May seems stalled as well.

Not sure what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The one at 50th and May seems stalled as well.

Not sure what is going on.
    I wonder if they were expanding too fast. They seemed to be popping up locations all over. I hope it gets back on track though, Northside needs Taco Casa!

Thread Information